Set up the Outlook App on your iPhone or iPad
Caveat: This Microsoft app is pretty but it may not always work perfectly on your Apple device. You may find the native Outlook program works more reliably.
1. Install the Microsoft Outlook app from the Apple Store on your phone and then open it.
2. If this is the first time you're opening the app, tap Get Started.
3. If you have already set up an email account in the Outlook app, tap Settings, and then Add Account, and then Add Email Account.
4. Decide if you want the Outlook app to send you notifications and tap the appropriate option.
Note: If you choose Notify Me, tap OK on the pop-up notification.
5. Enter your full Office 365 email address.
6. Tap Add Account.
7. If you see the Office 365 log in screen, skip to step 8.
If you see the IMAP screen, it means the Outlook app has not detected your Office 365 settings:
a. Tap Not IMAP at the top right.
b. Tap Office 365.
8. On the Office 365 log in screen, enter your Password.
9. Tap Log In.
10. If you want to add another email account to the Outlook app, tap Let's Do It!. If not, tap Maybe Later.
11. Swipe through the Outlook app introduction screens, until you see your inbox.
TEST IT OUT
If everything is working properly, you should see your email messages. Test by sending your self an email from your computer's Outlook, and reply to it from the app on your phone.