It’s time to invest in yourself
Technology is transforming the construction and architect industry. Gone are the days when companies had to rely on paper for project visualization and management. Paper-driven project management is being replaced by 21st century digitally enabled design and construction practices. Advancements in software development now offer exciting solutions to challenges in managing the endless sea of information that construction companies retain, such as cost estimating, actual job costs, contract management, equipment cost and usage, employee time entry, bid preparation and accounting.
Are you ready to invest in your most valuable asset - yourself?
F8 Consulting understands that this particular industry is suffering in the current climate. But our clients are forward-thinking firms and companies who have decided to invest in themselves rather than become obsolete. Fortunately, practicality is one of our core values. Our experience in this sector allows us to meet the most limited budgets while still effectively improving our client’s quality of work life through modernization.
Anticipate benefits relating to improved quality, increased productivity and reduced costs.
We offer a full suite of technologies to transform your business:
- Utilizing customized project management software will improve accountability for work and project costs and allow you to efficiently manage project data
- Incorporating computer visualization tools into your technology architecture has several benefits:
- Reduce printing costs by viewing RFP drawings in full scale before bid preparation
- Improve communication of design information to boost collaboration between designers and builders
- Improve visualization capabilities that cannot be achieved using traditional 2-D methods, such as interpreting design details in a drawing
- Reduce rework costs by improving coordination of building systems to identify and address potential buildability conflicts before construction
- Upgrading your existing equipment will allow your employees to work on the field or at home comfortably as if they were working on their own desktop in the office.
These are just a few benefits that technology can bring to your company. Not sure if your in-house staff is able to maintain these improvements? Not a problem. Check out our Managed Services Plan options and decide how you want to use your staffing resources.