Set up the Outlook App on your Android
Add your work email to your Android device to send and receive email conveniently. These instructions are general because there are so many different flavors of Android devices. If you run into issues setting up your account, please contact F8 for assistance.
1. Install the Microsoft Outlook app on your phone and then open it.
2. Tap Menu and tap Add account.
3. On the Accounts screen, tap Skip.
4. Enter your Office 365 email address and tap Continue.
5. Enter your Office 365 email password and tap Sign In.
TEST IT OUT
If everything is working properly, you should see your new Office 365 account in the Menu section. Test your Outlook app by sending yourself a test email from your computer’s Outlook, and reply to it from the app on your phone.